- We do not profit from any of your sexual health decisions.
- We serve you without regard to age, race, gender, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious affiliation, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- In accordance with Michigan law in school settings we do not recommend or refer for abortions.
- Our educational services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards. Content provided has been reviewed by and created in collaboration with medical personnel.
- The contents of the W2W website are for information purpose only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- In no event shall the W2W be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on the content of the W2W website.
- We strongly recommend that you seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.